Monday, April 7, 2014

Bella Blvd. Love & Marriage

Happy Tuesday! With all of the cute designs out on the market today, it's been challenging to look back on scrapbooks I have done and not feel the urge to do them over. Case in point-my wedding scrapbook. I scrapped my wedding album 9 years ago when I didn't have as much stuff as I do today. I also didn't know as many techniques as I do now. There is so much more variety today and just plain cool stuff that didn't exist even 5 years ago.

Today I'd like to show you a 12 x 12 layout I made for Scrappin' in the City (www.scrappininthecity.com) using Bella Blvd.'s new Love & Marriage line. It's a very cute line with bright colors and lovely patterns. The stylish bride and groom in the photos are my sis & brother in-laws from their San Diego wedding in May of 2012. 





(Wedding photos courtesy of Anthony Negron Photography-http://www.fixr.com/sp.anthony-negron-photography.html)

Materials Used:


Do you have any weddings coming up that you'll be scrappin'? Will you use a whimsical paper line like Bella Blvd.'s or something more traditional? Anything you would like to re-scrap?

Thanks for stopping by & stay scrappy!

-Gina & the Hounds

8 comments:

  1. I am in the middle of my wedding album at the moment. I am mainly using crate paper and american crafts lines as they match my colours - pink, blue, and mint green. I am finding that my creativity is a little bit stifled but at the same time it is super simple and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page! Love the cluster of flowers and bling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love the crochet hearts. No weddings in my future but this line is really fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely! I Totally agree, I always look back and earlier pages I want to do them again because I have a more suitable collection or because I didn't know as many techniques earlier on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This page looks great! The very first layout I ever created was an ultrasound picture of my son. All his beginning scrapbooks I try no to look at them and cringe. I try to remind myself of the progress I've made in scrapbooking and that I don't have time to redo everything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layout.
    I really like the crochet hearts.
    I have only re-done one layout. I didn't like it when I was working on it.
    But I really like it now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My early books are scary. That may be the reason I gave up on scrapbooking and went to cards...the ugly ones get pitched and no one cares :).

    ReplyDelete